Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Here... There... Everywhere!

Hello Everyone,

If you made it to this blog, congratulations, you found me again. I'm sorry for having to move from my other blog address but I got a new last name! :) I'm not sorry about that.

Now, I have had a lot happen in the past months that I have not written so rather than write it all out I would like to do it in a better way that I feel more comfortable with. Pictures.
Here it goes:


Internship:
I started an internship at Jackson Free Press (in Jackson obviously). I got there 4 days a week and the rest of the time I spend running back and forth to see my husband in Cleveland. He is there working hard and I miss him everyday, but it's only a few more weeks until I am done and back there with him. However, I will be sad when I am done with this internship. I really like it there and will be sad to leave so soon.
at JFP

Beach Wedding / Vacation:
So, I am very excited to say I went on vacation to Fort Morgan, AL to Marry my best friend Jeremy Lawrence. :) It was wonderful and We had a great time before and after the wedding (and especially during the wedding) celebrating and vacationing with our friends and family! We have a blog about planning it and We are still having a Home Town Reception this Saturday so there will be more photos and info there too!  Check it out here: jeremyandalanna.blogspot.com :)
Here I go with some pictures of our special day and our vacation too!
on our way

getting our marriage liscene papers

the beach house we got married at

our flowers (hydrangeas)


dad giving me away

about to kiss :)
right after we got married

our "official" wedding portrait

unity sand and our ring bearer pillow

our wedding party

cutting the cake

I got him good!

ring bearer pillow and flower girl "basket"

my wedding gift from Jeremy
our post-wedding brunch at The Beach Club on Sunday


Put Put Golf at our favorite place

fun at the beach

again

and again

waiting on a table at LuLu's

also waiting on a table at LuLu's

Josh got an airbrushed had with his stripper code name on it!

at Souvenir City in Gulfshores, AL



The farris wheel at The Wharf after watching Avengers (for the third time)
our "wedding shirts" we had made because we were jealous of John and Jessica's cute shirts from the chapel in Vegas!
On the way home. in the Mobile, AL tunnel


What Doctor Who fans do to entertain themselves on the road
and back in Mississippi... BOOOO! :(




Well, I guess that about sums it up. Needless to say, A LOT has been going on but I am going to try and get back to updating especially since we are now starting our new life together as husband and wife! YAY!

That's all for now. More Later I'm Sure!

-Mrs. Alanna Lawrence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment