Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A few things have been going on!

So, I have a few things to talk about:

1. Our Reception-

Thanks to everyone that came it turned out wonderful! We had a great time and I can't wait to post more pictures of everything thing but here are a few to hold you over!
our owl cake topper (mary by my mom, Cami)

the table settings

us with our cake (and our sweets table)


2. New Mommy (my stepmom Stephanie)-

She had a birthday on our Reception day so naturally we had a surprise party for her the next weekend! Here is a picture of that great event!



3. Trip to Cleveland-

Before the surprise party however I went to Cleveland to be with my amazing husband for a while and I finally got to put up our Wedding Canvas on the wall! I love it and I hope it will be on the wall of every home we ever live in

our wedding portrait
4. The Finale/ Father's Day-

To wrap up a long and busy week, I went to my dad's to hang by the pool and have dinner for Father's Day. 
yay Pool Time!!

Well, That's about it for now. I do have one other thing to share before I go. 

My favorite time of the day:
I love when I get time to FaceTime my husband 

I try to make time every morning (when I can) to FaceTime Jeremy before I leave to go to Jackson Free Press for my internship. I love getting to see him even when we are in different cities! Technology is amazing, everyone. It truly is.

Thanks for reading,
                            Alanna




No comments:

Post a Comment