Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fashion Forward and Fabulous


Thanks To Instagram, I have gotten to see A LOT more new fashion designers and companies that we really don't get wind of here in the wonderful south east.

I have grown to especially LOVE the designs by 4 specific designers/companies and I want to share them with you! If I ever get rich I will buy things from ALL of these places and post some videos of them to show how fantastic they are but for now this blog post will have to do!


1. Brianna Moon Designs:

The designs of Brianna Moon are vintage, timeless, and flawless. The designs are only accented by the beautiful Photography in her look book (by Brittany Taylor Photography).

2. BlackMilk:

BlackMilk Clothing makes some of the most amazing Nylon Print Leggings, Dresses, Skirts, and even Swimsuits I have ever seen. These fashions are so fashion forward they are almost futuristic. I'm talking ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.


3. BloodMilk Jewelry:

BloodMilk Jewelry is just where Everyone should go for some very out of this world, supernatural based, occult inspired jewelry that will blow anyone else's blasé jewelry out of the water.


4. RockLove Jewelry:

RockLove Jewelry on the other hand, give beautiful, understated, classic YET unique jewelry a new twist with bright colors and thought provoking basis for each new unique design. Every piece has its own story, and RockLove knows just how to tell it. 





Thanks to the wonderful Designers/Companies for producing things that I'm sure all of my followers will love and make sure to follow them and me on instagram, twitter, Facebook, or whatever social media outlet you choose.

I hope to make this a usual thing and write more about the fashion things that I LOVE! Thanks for being my test dummies and let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading,
                             
                              Alanna




No comments:

Post a Comment