Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday & Back-to-School


It's been a little while since I update on here so let me catch everyone up.

Laiken's Piñata 
Little sister had a birthday party on July 28th. I think she had a great time and everyone else did too! She had fun with friends and family and LOVED her gift form us, an ipod touch so she can FaceTime us whenever She wants!

Her and friends trying to figure
out this whole ipod thing
Jeremy squirting her with water! ha

Having fun in the
pool with her Jeremy!
 
Cousin Hug :)




Diva Little Sister!
 After the party Laiken entertained us with a little fashion show/ concert of her singing. LOVED IT!



Then, Jeremy and I have been back at our apartment spending time together when he is not at work. We also both got some pretty cool things for back to school.

Jeremy's Mighty Wallet that I got with my
Gift Certificate from JFP for his back to school.
Jeremy in his new shirt
Jeremy is wearing one of his new school shirts and it just so happened to match his green shoes that he loves but had nothing to go with. He also has his new green might wallet! Thanks to my gift certificate form Kristin (at JFP)! :)

My new duds!



I got some new clothes too but
I'm saving mine for back to school.
I got a few shirts and some jeans.
I love new jeans!


Well, that about it for me, but I do have a little bit more of a surprise! Starting in September. I will be choosing one follower from my list and giving away one of these Signed First Edition books! So, if you are reading this and LOVE BOOKS then you will want to follow. and i will draw a name until I have a winner for all of these books! 

Thanks for Reading,

                              Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment