Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My last week at JFP!

That's right. My internship is almost over. It is bittersweet! I do not want my time at JFP to end BUT I am very ready to get home to my Husband! I have missed Jeremy and I am ready to move back there and get ready for a new semester at school.

Anyway, my mom and I made this old bookshelf/nicnac holder look awesome for my apartment. Lord knows I need A LOT of space for books!


                                          
                                                     BEFORE

AFTER
                                              
                                                             Check Out The Cool Knobs And Paint Effects!







 Also, on Sunday I went to see Katy Perry in 3D with my friend Matt. I thought it was a really good Documentary! It showed how much it really takes to put on a world tour like that. I found it fascinating. Plus seeing all of Katy's outfits on tour was pretty awesome as well. PLUS I got these cool glasses to keep and they will work on our TV! 


Awesome Katy Perry 3D Glasses from the movie!

Well, I don't have a lot of other stuff to talk about but I'm sure more will happen for me to come back and post about soon!


Thanks for reading,
                           Alanna


PS- I just discovered Good Reads ! If you are on there ADD me so we can share book interests!

(CHECK OUT MY What I'm Reading PAGE TO SEE WHAT I AM CURRENTLY READING AND MY BOOK UPDATES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment